00:12:15 Hours On demand videos
Access on mobile and tv
No special training required
Motivation is derived from the word motive, or a need that requires satisfaction. Those needs, wants or desires may be acquired through influence of culture, society, lifestyle, or may be generally innate. Motivation is important because it has effect on employees as individuals to achieve and as well as ability to be innovative because they believe in themselves which will benefit the organization to succeed.
Abraham Maslow is well renowned for proposing the Hierarchy of Needs Theory in 1943. This theory is a classical depiction of human motivation. This theory is based on the assumptions that there is a hierarchy of five needs within each individuals. The urgency of these needs varies. Here are namely five needs are as stated as follows.
What will i learn
- Exploring about Maslow Motivation Theory
- Exploring the theory benefit to achieve organization goals
- Discovering what drives individuals to work towards a goal or outcome
- Identifying the social needs
- Identifying the esteem needs
- Identifying the Self-actualization needs
- Understand the importance of Maslow Theory of Motivation
- Lesson 1 00:12:15
Director with 20 years of experience in extensive involvement in all levels of
business strategy, relationship building, sales and marketing, managing project
for both traditional and agile project management, and program development.
Dedicated and proactive with strong commitment in creating high-quality
professional services that provide tailored solutions for both organization and