00:00:00 Hours On demand videos
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and tv
No special training required
(SOON) This material is training for those of you who want to be a good at writing a business report. Business reports are valuable and essential tools for any enterprise regardless of size or industry. They provide a means to track and analyse the performance and overall health of the business while identifying areas for improvement and opportunities for growth. The purpose of a business report is to present facts and clarity, to provide critical analysis of how the business is tracking in all areas of the organisation. Business reports are important tools to guide decision-making and to allow business owners and senior managers the opportunity to investigate and solve any identified issues.
What will i learn
- Understand how to write a business report
- Can do business report analysis
- Understand how to provide useful insights for management
- Understand the use of business report
- Undestand how to provide important detail that can be used to help develop future forecasts, marketing plans, guide budget planning and also improve decision-making
Gemma has over 20 years of international experience working with multinational educational companies and international principals. She currently managed over 30 institution partners ensuring high quality standard of education delivered.