00:14:44 Hours On demand videos
Access on mobile and tv
No special training required
This material is training for those of you who want to be a good at writing a business letter. Business letters are usually written from one company to another, which is why they’re so formal and structured. However, letters are also quite versatile, as they can be used for official requests, announcements, cover letters, and much more. Despite the formality, letters can still have a friendly tone, especially because they include brief introductions before getting to the main point. Regardless of the tone you use in your letter, your writing should remain concise, clear, and easy to read.
What will i learn
- Unterstand how to write a business letter in a professional way
- Understand parts of business letter
- Can provide valuable information on business related matters, and serve a legal purpose through letter
- Understand the use of business letter
- Understand the versatility of letters
- How To Write A Business Letter In A Professional Way 00:14:44
Gemma has over 20 years of international experience working with multinational educational companies and international principals. She currently managed over 30 institution partners ensuring high quality standard of education delivered.