00:08:32 Hours On demand videos
Access on mobile and tv
No special training required
This material is training for those of you who want to enhance your creativity.
Creativity and innovation are not one and the same, but they do complement one another. In fact, one cannot function without the other. The primary difference between creativity and innovation is that the former refers to conceiving a new idea while the latter involves converting that idea into a marketable commodity. Creativity is the act of conceiving something new, whether a variation on an existing theme or something wholly original. Innovation is the act of putting that concept into practice.
What will i learn
- Be creative in different contexts and projects
- Understand and overcome the blocks and fears that affect the creative process
- Experiment and apply some of the most relevant creative techniques to generate and systematize ideas
- Implement creativity in many aspects of their personal life, reinventing them at many levels
- Be able to understand the importance of creativity and innovation
- Getting Know About Critical Thinking In Creativity 00:08:32
Director with 20 years of experience in extensive involvement in all levels of
business strategy, relationship building, sales and marketing, managing project
for both traditional and agile project management, and program development.
Dedicated and proactive with strong commitment in creating high-quality
professional services that provide tailored solutions for both organization and